Don’t worry, Eurozens: We’re waiting for
Greece California to get hammered, too.
In light of Portugal becoming stage two of Europe’s reverse rocket (in)to
space Earth, I present to you this rather apt number by the immortal Queen, with some incisive analysis after the requisite block quote:
The following drivers prompted Moody’s decision to downgrade and assign a negative outlook:
1. The growing risk that Portugal will require a second round of official financing before it can return to the private market, and the increasing possibility that private sector creditor participation will be required as a pre-condition.
2. Heightened concerns that Portugal will not be able to fully achieve the deficit reduction and debt stabilisation targets set out in its loan agreement with the European Union (EU) and International Monetary Fund (IMF) due to the formidable challenges the country is facing in reducing spending, increasing tax compliance, achieving economic growth and supporting the banking system.
Incisive analysis: Eur f***ed.
Enjoy the song!
It’s Rule 5 Sunday, our regular, schizophrenic (in a good way), respite from the ordinary.
Around here, we have a split-personality and start with some cute before cutting over to the really cute:
Somewhat apt on the first weekend of Summer, methinks:
Have a great, hopefully sunny, day!
I lack the words:
Gibson will play a fanatical animal-rights activist who frees illegally imported exotic snakes from pet stores, sending them into the Everglades, where they grow to mega sizes. Tiffany will play an overzealous park ranger who uses dangerous methods to save endangered alligators.
“I know that pop culture fanatics have been dying for Tiffany and me to collaborate for the past 24 years!” said Gibson in a statement. “What better way to do it than by battling each other in a campy romp through the Everglades?”
“Only in my dreams have I been able to have a catfight with Debbie Gibson…until now!” Tiffany said. “This is soo MEGA cool!”
I guess lesbian sex is out which would have been the only redeeming thing about this ‘film’…if I were still 15.1
h/t (I think): DPUD
1 OK, that’s a lie: it’d be a redeeming feature right now, too.
Of course: the burning hot irony is that a lot of things that can be said about politicians are also applicable to actors.
- Sin & Punishment 2–a game you must buy–gets a new trailer.
- This can’t be a good sign for the senior Senator from NV.
- Dreamcast on Wii??
- Senility arrives for Paul McCartney. Again.
- This is all well and good, but I’m guessing some palms were greased.
- On what planet did this make sense??
- And all the stuff you didn’t read on WE.