Around the Sidebar in 120 Seconds
- First up, Taro tells a tale of woe as beer is now actually cheaper in Japan than soda.
- Shaggy weighs in w/ the latest info on KOFXIII’s arcade release, but no word yet on whether this one is going to not suck.
- The Cat o’ Nine Edits continues to regale us with his recent trials and tribulations w/ the stoner that runs Kotaku.
- Jack points out that Sony isn’t terribly good at this whole ‘the customer is always right’ thing–on the upside (for Sony), neither is Microsoft.
- KoG stamps out a few more, short-ish, posts, the latest of which dwells on manga, something I’ve never spent more than a few microseconds thinking about.
- Fei proposes a deal: you listen to some of his music–for free!–and he’ll keep making more.
- The Nerd posts up a commercial that, for whatever reason, I failed to see when it was new, centering around a bouquet of flowers and some ass-beating.
- El hombre de Mexico shares w/ us the trailer to the Parasite Eve sequel, and hasn’t updated in a week, leaving him this week’s winner of the Thoughts of Fei Sidebar Super-Failure of the Week.
- Oh! Spoke too soon! It seems that Thoughts of Fei has actually nicked the trophy from The Wanderer as he hasn’t updated in 10 days! Congrats! Again!
- Zig pontificates on Suda51’s latest opus (or dirge, depending on whom you ask), No More Heroes 2.
- And, finally, the Knight points out that feminism (of the kind found in the fever swamps of academia), in the final summation, probably hasn’t done women a whole lotta good.